People often ask us the difference between our aluminum boats, so we have decided to take our readers through some of the specs and features of our pleasure craft range. Here’s a snapshot of the 5.8 metre Vindicator Half Cabin.
Facts and Figures – 5.8m Vindicator Half Cabin
The 5.8m Vindicator Half Cabin is 6.2 metres overall. Remember, when comparing boats check the overall measurement. Many buyers are amazed at just how big the Vindicator Range of boats are, compared to the Bar Crusher Range and other vessels. Frank has always believed it should be mandatory that manufacturers of boats measure their boats by Survey Length only. He believes that way everyone is on the same level, making it easier for the customer.
The Vindicator 5.8 metre has a cockpit length of 2.85 metres, a bunk length of 1.88 metres, and measures an overall 6.2 metres. This girl weighs in at around 950 kilograms and has a maximum horsepower rating of 150 hp. It carries six on board in smooth conditions. This is one of their most popular vessels for couples that enjoy outside fishing and it is often used as a weekend getaway.
Full of Features
Watson’s Marine packs as many features into our standard package as possible. They are all about quality, in both materials and workmanship, and they don’t skimp on either. They are seasoned boaties and they build everything based on their personal boating experience and the expertise they have gained over many years. This year marks their 50th Year in the marine trade.
The 5.8 metre Vindicator Half Cabin comes with a 5 Years Dry Storage Construction Warranty and standard features include, but are not limited to:
- 3 Water Tight Compartments filled with Survey Foam
- Front Hatch & Anchor well
- Bow Sprit & Bow Roller & Bow Eye
- Cleat on Front Deck
- Cross Bollard on Each Corner at Rear
- Sliding Glass Windows
- Side Pockets with Edge Trim
- Wide Side Decks
- Split Bow Rail, Side Rails & Rear Rails
- Hydraulic Steering & Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Under Floor Fuel Tank & Deck Fill – Approx. 200 Litres – Larger Available
- Survey Fuel Tank Sender Unit, Gauge, Hoses & H/D Hose Clamps
- Fully Self Draining 4mm Aluminum Floor with 2 Alloy Scuppers
- Under Floor Kill Tank
- Fuel Filter / Water Separator, Hoses & Connections
- 5 Large Welded Bung Bases & Bungs
- 4 Alloy Rod Holders
- Carpet Lined Hard Top with Rails, Ribbed Carpeted Floor, Carpeted Dash
- Deluxe Two Pack Paint & Non Skid Deck
- Swivel, Slider & Foot Rest- Helmsman
- STD Seats, Deluxe Pedestal Seat with Swivel– Navigator with Foot Rest
- Front Cabin V Berth Cushions
- Front Cabin Storage Under Bunk & Shelving
- Cockpit Under Floor Storage
- Cabin Grab Rail & Hard Top Grab Rail
- Overhead Console & Speaker Boxes for Radios
- Battery Shelf, Batteries, Battery Box, Isolator Switch & Cover
- Anchor Tube on Front Rail
- Trim Tab Plates welded onto vessel
- Custom Stripe & Registration Letters to match
- Transom sutes Single or Dual Engine Application
All Things Electrical
Safety is a key priority in boating, which is why they ensure their boats are fitted with the best in lighting and electrics. The 5.8 metre Vindicator comes complete with Bilge Pump Hose & solid discharge pipe, LED Navigation Lights Port & Starboard, Led 360, Hard Top Anchor Light, 12 Row Switch Panel, Compass, 2 x LED Rear Deck Lights, 1 x Led Cabin Light, Cigarette Lighter Socket, Dual Batteries, Battery Boxes and Isolator switch.
The Vindicator range of boats & trailers are custom made to order, any extras you require can be added to your boat: that is the beauty of aluminium. Talk to Watson’s Marine about the extra features they offer and the optional extras you may require. They are always happy to extend their optional extra list. Many of their clients engineer great designed optional extras for the Vindicator range of accessories.
Call in to Watson’s Marine, 52 Wickham Street, Gympie Queensland. They’d love to talk boats with you!